Redneck Southern Dictionary
1) HEIDI - (noun) - Greeting
2) HIRE YEW - Complete sentence. Remainder of greeting. Usage: "Heidi,
3) BARD - (verb) - Past tense of the infinitive "to borrow". Usage: "My
brother bard my pickup truck."
4) JAWJUH - (noun) - the state north of Florida. Capitol is Lanner.
Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck and took it to
5) BAMMER - (noun) - the state west of Jawjuh. Capitol is Berminhayam.
Usage: "A tornader jes went through Bammer an' left $20,000,000 in
6) MUNTS - (noun) - A calendar dvision. Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh
bard my pickup truck, and I ain't herd from him in munts."
7) THANK - (verb) - Cognitive process. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a
8) BARE - (noun) - An alcoholic beverage made of barley, hops and yeast.
Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a nutter bare."
9) IGNERT - (adjective) - Not smart. See "Arkansas native". Usage: "Them
Bammer boys shore are ignert!"
10) RANCH - (noun) - A tool used for tight'nin' bolts. Usage: "Ah thank
ah left my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my brother from Jawjuh
bard a few munts ago."
11) ALL - (noun) - A petroleum-based lubricant. Usage: "Ah shore hope my
brother from Jawjuh puts all in my pickup truck."
12) FAR - (noun) - A conflagration. Usage: "If my brother from Jawjuh
don't change the all in my pickup truck, that thang's gonna catch far."
13) TAR - (noun) - A rubber wheel. Usage: "Gee, ah hope that brother of
mine from Jawjuh don't git a flat tar in my pickup truck."
14) TIRE - (noun) - A tall monument. Usage: "Lord willin' and the creek
don't rise, ah shore do hope to see that Eiffel Tire in Paris sometime."
15) RETARD - (verb) - To stop working. Usage: "My grampaw retard at age
16) FAT - (noun and verb) - A battle or combat; to engage in battle or
combat. Usage: "You younguns keep fat'n, n' ah'm gonna whup yuh."
17) RATS - (noun) - Entitled power or privilege. Usage: "We Southerners
are willin' to fat for are rats."
18) CHEER - (adverb) - In this place. Usage: "Jest set that bare rat
19) FARN - (adjective) - Not domestic. Usage: "I cuddin't unnerstan a
wurd he sed... mus be from some farn country."
20) DID - (adjective) - Not alive. Usage: "He's did, Jim."
21) ARE - (noun) - A colorless, odorless gas containing oxygen. Usage:
"He cain't breath ... give 'im some are!"
22) BOB WAR - (noun) - A sharp, twisted cable. Usage: "Boy, stay away
from that there bob war fence."
23) JEW HERE - (pronoun and verb) - Contraction. Usage: "Jew here that
my brother from Jawjuh got a job with that bob war fence cump'ny?
24) HAZE - (pronoun and verb) - A contraction. Usage: "Is Bubba smart?
Nah...haze ignert. He ain't thanked but a minnit'n 'is laf."
25) SEED - (verb) - Past tense of "to see". Usage: "Ah ain't never seed
Noo Yawk City."
26) VIEW - (verb and pronoun) - Contraction. Usage: "Ah ain't never seed
Noo Yawk City ... view?"
27) GUBMINT - (noun) - A bureaucratic institution. Usage: "Them gubmint
boys shore is ignert."
28) FIXIN' - (verb) - Preparing to. Usage: "Ah's just fixin' to do that
I shre hope that uns injoys all tht
you sees hears.
Sitemap for many great pages.
New Johnny Cash music sitemap.
New The music of Roy Orbison
NEW The Music Of Elvis
New Music of Ray Stevens
The music of
Please feel free to share
our pages with your friends.
Carolyn and I (Billyjoe Bob) Share lots of
but why not? We are as one aren't we?
We share the same Guestbook and Mail list.
If you are on the mail list for Carolyn's Place
But if not then
to join our lists
then you will get the news letters from here also.
I use this hosting company
If you buy hosting here it is great
but you need to tell them you came from this site
and let me know please.... Carolyn and Billyjoe Bob