WORDS OF WISDOM? MAYBE THEY ARE :-)
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow.
Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a
broken fan belt and leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn.
So if you're going to steal
your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced,
you can't be promoted.
5. Always remember that you're unique.
Just like everyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive,
try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving is probably not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again,
it was probably a wise investment.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to
fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like 'The Force.'
It has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill
and a laxative on the same night.
My Sitemap for many great pages.
New Johnny Cash music sitemap.
New The music of Roy Orbison
NEW The Music Of Elvis
New Music of Ray Stevens
The music of "Celine Dion"
Please feel free to share our pages with your friends.
Carolyn and I (Billyjoe Bob) Share lots of things
but why not? We are as one aren't we?
We share the same Guestbook and Mail list.
If you are on the mail list for Carolyn's Place
then you will get the news letters from here also.
I use this hosting company
If you buy hosting here it is great
but you need to tell them you came from this site
and let me know please.... Carolyn and Billyjoe Bob